Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Year End Sale.
I've decided to sell twenty of my safety pin paintings.
Each is oil on Arches Oil Paper, 6"x4".   Each painting is $50 which includes shipping.
To see each one more clearly and in greater detail, simply click on an image.

If you are interested in any of these oil paintings,  please email me at gagnon60 (at) gmail (dot) com.

For more info on the limited edition prints, just scroll down to the bottom of the page.


#1 SOLD

#2

#3

#4

#5 SOLD

#6

#7 SOLD

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12 SOLD

#13

#14 SOLD

#15 SOLD

#16

#17

#18 - SOLD

#19
#20 SOLD

At this time, I am not selling the nine paintings that I used to create limited edition prints.  The limited edition prints, which are still a fundraiser for The Southern Poverty Law Center, can be purchased at this link.

Thank you!

No comments: