Sunday, July 31, 2016

I've been holding onto a large selection of intimate paintings on paper because I could visualize an exhibit for them.  But, considering my bank account has been running in the red, I need to do something.  Hence...this sale.   These have been created in the last few years, all influenced by my "Beach" series which is about the journey to the ocean.  We persist because we know the ocean is over the crest.

These 18 paintings are all small oil pieces on Arches Oil paper, 4"x6".
They are $30 each, or 4 for $100.
Includes shipping and handling.


If interested, please email me at gagnon60@gmail.com.


Painting #1



SOLD - Painting #2



 Painting #3



 Painting #4
 


Painting #5



 Painting #6
 


Painting #7



SOLD - Painting #8



 SOLD - Painting #9



SOLD - Painting #10



SOLD -  Painting #11



 Painting #12



SOLD - Painting #13



 SOLD - Painting #14



 Painting #15



 Painting #16



 Painting #17



 SOLD - Painting #18



 Thank you for looking.



No comments: